What We Do...Physical Therapy
After surgery or an extended illness, patients often require physical
therapy to help them regain their strength and mobility. Following
a doctor’s order, our therapists are able to utilize all different treatment modalities. The goal of home Physical Therapy is to maximize our patient’s functional potential and to keeping them well at home.
Our Physical Therapists will…
- Assess home safety and make appropriate recommendations to keep home environments safe and free of obstacles
- Offer instruction in the proper use of walkers and other adaptive equipment
- Teach transfers to and from all household surfaces (from bed to chair, tub, toilet and or wheel chair)
- Create individual exercise programs that help the patient with balance, pain management, education and fall prevention
- Provide ultrasound treatment when needed
- Provide gait training
- Assess the need for and provide modalities when necessary
Please call 508-366-1766 for more information or additional assistance.